[darcs-devel] [issue518] inconsistent repos on Windows after upgrade

Zooko bugs at darcs.net
Sat Aug 11 17:56:46 UTC 2007

New submission from Zooko <zooko at zooko.com>:

This is interesting.  On two different Windows computers of my own,
plus Arno's Windows computer, several different repos have turned out
to be inconsistent once we upgraded to darcs v1.0.9.

Is there any known issue that would cause this?  I don't remember
exactly what version of darcs I last used on these repos.  Probably a
1.0.9 pre-release.  Arno was using 0.9.19.  :-)

I can give you copies of my inconsistent repos.

Regards,

Zooko

nosy: beschmi, droundy, kowey, tommy, zooko
status: unread
title: inconsistent repos on Windows after upgrade