[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Refactor Darcs.Arguments. (and 3 more)

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:43:33 UTC 2007

Any objections in principle?

> Mon Aug 20 06:42:34 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
>   * Distinguish between basic options and advanced options.
>
> Mon Aug 20 07:07:06 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
>   * Make some options advanced (e.g. --umask, --ignore-times).

Some disadvantages is that (i) it might remove some of the pressure to
keep the flagset minimal [we might find ourselves burying things in
advanced] and (ii) the distinction may be somewhat artificial.  But on
the other hand, that help was getting unreadable.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.