[darcs-devel] [issue525] darcs generates strange patches

Alexey Shchepin bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 29 21:18:16 UTC 2007

New submission from Alexey Shchepin <alexey at process-one.net>:

Hi!

Today I noticed that sometimes darcs generates strange patches:
http://re.jabber.ru/~alexey/ejabberd/_darcs/patches/20070829161259-9f22b-1bdefba7d07cdcbf79431c0e7de9e8a2ac4f7635.gz
http://re.jabber.ru/~alexey/ejabberd/_darcs/patches/20070829175459-e83eb-caf1155b92f3adec1f8f1c9ffbded79efa7a891a.gz

Look at first hunks, they remove, and then add back the same lines:

hunk ./ChangeLog 1
-2007-08-29  Mickael Remond  <mremond at process-one.net>
-
-	* doc/guide.tex: Documentation for XML based optimisation build
-	time option (EJAB-298)
+2007-08-29  Alexey Shchepin  <alexey at process-one.net>
+
+	* src/mod_muc/mod_muc_room.erl: The mod_muc option max_users now
+	limits max number of users in rooms and max_users_admin_threshold
+	sets a number of admin or owner accounts allowd to join after
+	max_users occupants
+
+2007-08-29  Mickael Remond  <mremond at process-one.net>
+
+	* doc/guide.tex: Documentation for XML based optimisation build
+	time option (EJAB-298)

While I expected to see this:

hunk ./ChangeLog 1
+2007-08-29  Alexey Shchepin  <alexey at process-one.net>
+
+	* src/mod_muc/mod_muc_room.erl: The mod_muc option max_users now
+	limits max number of users in rooms and max_users_admin_threshold
+	sets a number of admin or owner accounts allowd to join after
+	max_users occupants
+

Am I missing something and this is an intended behaviour, or is it a bug?
Darcs version is 1.0.9~rc1-0.1 (from debian etch).

files: smime.p7s
messages: 2108
nosy: alexey, beschmi, droundy, kowey, tommy
status: unread
title: darcs generates strange patches