[darcs-devel] Building darcs 1.0.9 on PPC with ghc 6.8.1

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Sat Dec 1 16:14:19 UTC 2007

Hello,

You are probably already aware, but just to make sure: There is currently an
issue with PPC Mac OS X 10.5
(http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/1843). It does not appear from
the log provided that this is it, but better safe than sorry.

Best regards
Thorkil

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=266871&name=build.log