[darcs-devel] [darcs-users] Problem building darcs 2 on WinXP

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Fri Dec 14 17:32:58 UTC 2007

I'm afraid I'm no help here (since I don't have windows, or windows
experience), but just wanted to say that I'm glad you're trying out darcs 2
on windows, and hope you get it compiled successfully.  Please let us know
how it turns out!

The only thing I can point out is (from reading the darcs source) that
SleepEx should be declared in "winbase.h".  This is apparently a header
that defines the win32 base API.  Google discovers that:

/************************************************************************
*                                                                       *
*   winbase.h -- This module defines the 32-Bit Windows Base APIs       *
*   Copyright 1990 - 1998 Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.          *

I've no idea what library would provide this, though.

David

P.S. Your first message was held up in the moderation queue, and resending
was exactly the right thing to do, as it led me to check the queue, and now
your email address is properly whitelisted.