[darcs-devel] test record

Wagner Ferenc wferi at niif.hu
Sat Dec 15 16:43:25 UTC 2007

Wagner Ferenc <wferi at niif.hu> writes:

> Wouldn't it be better if the test command were run before record asks
> for the patch name and description?  That would mean less lost typing
> in case of a test failure.  I know about --logfile, but that only
> helps if one anticipates the test failure.

If that's not viable, my next wish would be stashing away the data on
test failure, so that I can use --logfile for the next record.  Or
something similar, which deletes the file if the record was
successful.  (Please don't get me wrong: I'm willing to implement
something like this, but prefer to do some research first.)
--
Thanks,
Feri.