[darcs-devel] announcing darcs 2.0.0pre1, the first prerelease for darcs 2

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Dec 17 22:20:58 UTC 2007

Hmmmm.  Alas, curl 7.16 is not yet in debian stable (my default for when we
can require something), but that's still very interesting!  Do you by any
chance have experience coding with libcurl? We've only ever used the "easy"
interface, and if you'd like to take a shot at updating src/hscurl.c to use
the "multi" interface, that would be great!

(We'd need to have a configure check so we'd work with older libcurl
versions, but I could handle that if you'd rather not.)

David