[darcs-devel] Any answers for IsiSetup's concerns?

David Roundy daveroundy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:15:48 UTC 2007

I just mean that darcs 2 will address the conflicts issue, which so
far as I know, is the only problem with darcs' merge capabilities.  We
don't discuss silly merge topologies (octopus, squid, horse) simply
because with darcs (apart from the conflicts issue) the problems those
features address don't exist.  At least, that's what I'd guess.  I
don't actually spend much time reading the documentation of other
version control systems.

David