[darcs-devel] Any answers for IsiSetup's concerns?

David Roundy daveroundy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:18:58 UTC 2007

On Dec 20, 2007 9:20 AM, Nicolas Pouillard <nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com> wrote:
> I  don't  care that much on that feature, but I would say that's not necessary
> simpler  to  do  it  outside  of  darcs.  However  I would prefer to have some
> specific  patches that would make this kind of database easier to do.

I'd say the criterion for adding the feature to darcs should be that
it's actually simpler to do inside of darcs.  In this case, I don't
think that's the case.  You're right, there could be unnecessary
conflicts (because darcs considers the order of lines in a file
critical, while your database doesn't care), but I don't suspect this
would cause anyone any real trouble.

David