[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Add pull_compl test; note interesting du... (and 1 more)

quick at sparq.org quick at sparq.org
Tue Feb 13 22:13:13 PST 2007

Note: this is (hopefully) a fix for the pull_compl test to address
the issue noted by Eric.  The original patch for the test is along
for the ride because it is a dependency for the fix and darcs send
requires it -- I have not changed this patch and assume that the
darcs apply process will not have trouble with this.

I believe this will fix the patch, but since my local sed seems to
be more relaxed and handled the original specification just fine,
I can't be sure that this fixes the problem Eric noted; it does
still work fine for testing on my system.

Mon Feb  5 23:52:36 MST 2007  Kevin Quick <quick at sparq.org>
  * Add pull_compl test; note interesting duplicate repo elimination in docs.

Tue Feb 13 20:33:47 MST 2007  Kevin Quick <quick at sparq.org>
  * Fix pull_compl test sed compliance.