[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Use System.Process on Windows (and 3 more)

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 14:33:53 PST 2007

> > Argh! I spoke too soon.  These patches make the external.pl script hang
> > on Unix.  The problem seems to be that the patch switches from the
> > bracket in the old IO module to the new Control.Exception.bracket.

I ended up including the patches, along with a small patch to make the
Unix version use the IO bracket ike it originally was.

[Not to bypass the review process, but I figured this was on the order
of trivially fixing conflicts]

This is still worth looking into, though.  I plan to one day learn why
exactly using the new bracket caused the problem it did.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.