[darcs-devel] problem in the stable repo?

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 3 08:05:18 PDT 2007

Pulling the stable branch seems to hang for me.  One of my local copies of the
darcs stable repo is 151 patches behind, and when I try to pull it darcs hangs -
I gave it 20 mins or so before giving up.

Having got a copy of the stable branch with a fresh get, I tried to get back to
1.0.9 using 'darcs unpull --from-tag=1.0.9', and darcs hangs again.  Perhaps
there are some problem patches in the repo post-1.0.9?

Cheers,
	Simon