[darcs-devel] Re: [darcs-users] darcs remove command

Allan Clark a.d.clark at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jul 6 05:13:14 PDT 2007

Peter B. West wrote:

> Is your .bash_profile or .profile being executed? Is BASH_ENV set?
>
> Is support saying that, as a matter of policy, no per-user environment
> customisation is allowed for non-login non-interactive shell invocations?

Hi Peter, thanks for the advice.
We have quite a complicated setup here, to enable automatic updates or
something, I'm not entirely sure (it's a research project, or was once).
Anyway I got the impression from the response, that it was more of a "we
haven't got time to figure out a fix for that" rather than a "this is
policy decision against allowing that"

regards
allan