[darcs-devel] [issue405] darcs send -o test.dpatch --repodir=somerepo leaves output file in repository directory

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jul 23 20:55:41 PDT 2007

Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com> added the comment:

Hey, moving fast on this! :-)

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 01:41:43 -0000, Zachary P. Landau wrote:
> A lot of talk for what seems like a small patch.  Can someone take a look at
> this and see if it makes sense to them?  It seems to me that all of the flags
> that were in fix_flag should be made absolute, because all of them reference
> 'filesystem' paths rather than repository paths.  Someone yell at me if I am wrong.

The naming might be awkward, but that's my fault (I think).  The 'idea'
behind fix_maybe_absolute was that the path being fixed might be
absolute... which sounds rather silly come to think of it.  I'm not sure
why I felt it had to be made clear.  In that respect fix_maybe_relative
wouldn't make sense.  Maybe you could find a better name for both
functions so that future darcs hackers don't get misled :-)

I haven't thought about the actual contentful part of the patch yet.