[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Add a 'commit' command stub. (and 10 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at loria.fr
Fri Jul 27 14:02:33 PDT 2007

Again, the interesting bit here is the amend-record stuff.

I hope this time it's more readable and correct, but I wouldn't be surprised if
there are still mistakes.  It seems quite easy to get these flag interactions
wrong, so it would be nice to think hard about these, maybe add some test
cases...

Sun Jul 22 07:30:50 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Add a 'commit' command stub.

Sun Jul 22 07:32:00 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * [issue313] Ensure that logfile for record has trailing newline.

Sun Jul 22 23:19:00 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * [issue386] Fix some --dry-run messages: "Would push" not "Pushing".

Wed Jul 25 21:43:20 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Refactor amend-record test.

Wed Jul 25 23:11:57 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Add some rudimentary amend-record + metadata tests.

Wed Jul 25 23:06:44 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Expose more PatchInfo parts and switch to record syntax.

Fri Jul 27 22:28:16 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Remove more GUI code.

Fri Jul 27 22:32:37 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Combine get_patchname with get_log in record command.

  This probably makes the code longer, but more explicit and with
  support for 'prior patchnames' (for amend-record).

Fri Jul 27 22:35:03 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * [issue389] Support record -m --prompt-long-comment.

Fri Jul 27 22:36:06 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Catch bad patch names in record --pipe.

  This appears to be a bug by which we have not yet been bitten.

Fri Jul 27 22:52:33 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * [issue161] Implement amend-record --edit-long-comment, etc.

  Should also satisfy requests in issue77, issue276 and issue388.