[darcs-devel] issue308 update: Shorter summary/separate test

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:26:59 PDT 2007

> Thu Jun 28 16:23:28 MST 2007  Kevin Quick <quick at sparq.org>
>   * Remove explicit DarcsFlags args; use Repository options (adds repoFlags).

Rejecting (see David's message). (*)

> Sun Jul 22 23:02:44 MST 2007  Kevin Quick <quick at sparq.org>
>   * Fix issue308: don't record empty patch with --ask-deps.
>
> Sun Jul 22 23:21:14 MST 2007  Kevin Quick <quick at sparq.org>
>   * Add test for issue308

Waiting for rebase.

(*) I hope this isn't too spammy.  I'm just leaving a paper trail for
    the archives, the idea being that someday later, somebody is bound
    to go back and say 'what the heck happened with that patch?'

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.