[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Rename (again) query/list to show. (and 3 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:28:37 PDT 2007

Night of gardening.  Working my way up to implementing 'show contents', but I
don't understand the Darcs.Match stuff yet.

Watch out for the refactor in the last patch.  I don't think I've changed the
meaning of anything, but accidents happen...

Mon Jul 30 20:47:57 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Rename (again) query/list to show.

  Clarify the online help while we're at it.

Mon Jul 30 21:36:03 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Rename fix_maybe_absolute and friends to something clearer.

  As suggested by David.

Mon Jul 30 21:37:03 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Move just_dir helper function to Darcs.FilePathUtils.

Mon Jul 30 22:23:08 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Refactor unapply helper functions in Darcs.Match.