[darcs-devel] darcs patch - remove libcurl dependency

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 12:16:05 PDT 2007

Hi Thorkil,

Thanks very much for this comment!  I had not considered that.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 10:18:26 +0200, Thorkil Naur wrote:
> I believe that my ability to do this was important to convince my ISP to look
> hard at this problem. So I would suggest such events to be taken into
> consideration when deciding whether alternative means of communicating should
> be retained.

Would the loss of this functionality be acceptable if darcs had some
kind of extra verbose mode, where it printed out all the patches it was
trying to get? Or would calling wget still be useful/more flexible for
other reasons?

In any case, in light of the the ftp stuff (David's mail), I am now less
inclined to accept this patch right away.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.