[darcs-devel] [issue489] setpref affects patch, also if not recorded

Henning Thielemann bugs at darcs.net
Sun Jun 24 03:05:17 PDT 2007

New submission from Henning Thielemann <darcs at henning-thielemann.de>:

I haven't updated darcs for long now, due to the difficult installation,
so I have still darcs-1.0.3.

The behaviour of 'darcs setpref test' in this version is not correct I
believe: When I change the 'test' command, but do not record that change,
the modified repository is tested with the new 'test' command
nevertheless. I think that the repository must be tested with the test
recorded in the repository.

nosy: EricKow, beschmi, droundy, lemming, tommy
status: unread
title: setpref affects patch, also if not recorded