[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Rename --disable-ssh-cm to --no-ssh-cm. (and 2 more)

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Wed Mar 7 12:53:52 PST 2007

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 09:48:43PM +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> Tweaked as per David's suggestion (and helpful hint)
>
> Mon Mar  5 20:59:02 CET 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
>   * Rename --disable-ssh-cm to --no-ssh-cm.
>
>   This appears to be more consistent with other darcs flags.
>

> Mon Mar  5 21:07:52 CET 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
>   * Flip ssh test to accept a --ssh-cm argument
>
> Mon Mar  5 21:47:55 CET 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
>   * Add a --ssh-cm flag with --no-ssh-cm as the default.

I would like to pull these into darcs-stable, but they depend on
the following patches:

  Sun Feb  4 19:13:01 CET 2007  Kevin Quick <quick at sparq.org>
    * Added --complement to pull to allow "exclusion" repos

  Tue Feb  6 07:52:36 CET 2007  Kevin Quick <quick at sparq.org>
    * Add pull_compl test; note interesting duplicate repo elimination in docs.

  Sun Feb 25 12:32:16 CET 2007  Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>
    * Fix bash-ism `export foo=' in tests.

and I don't want to pull any more features (like the complement
feature) into darcs-stable before the 1.0.9 release. Is it
possible to re-record the changes against darcs-stable instead?

In case anyone has wondered; I have been extremely occupied
lately, and will continue be so until at least end of April. I
won't be able to do much for darcs until then, but I do will try
to finish 1.0.9. I have a list of a few things that should be
sorted out first: 1) error message when faced with a hashed
repository 2) improved help text for Remove (work in progress,
but stalled), and some kind of improvements for the ssh-problems
(which I think these patches match).