[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Extend GHCFLAGS override mechanism to al... (and 10 more)

Zachary P. Landau kapheine at divineinvasion.net
Tue Mar 13 19:04:49 PST 2007

On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 10:46:11PM +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> This bundle all of our source code into its own directory.
>
> A handful of people have been asking for in the past couple of years, but our
> attitude has been that maybe it would be best to wait for the conflictors dust
> to settle.  Well, it seems quite clear that there is a bit of ways to go before
> that will happen, so maybe it will be useful now just to have this tidier,

Eric,

I'm definitely in favor of this.  It makes it easier to grok the source.
Having a directory fit on a single screen after an 'ls' in itself is
nice.  It also makes it easier to understand some of the separation.
Specifically, having Patch and Repository container in their own
directories makes it a bit easier to understand how those parts are
grouped.

As far as breaking stuff, all I can say at the moment is that I built it
and it had no issues, which is probably what you expected.

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>
GPG: gpg --recv-key 0xC9F82052 | http://divineinvasion.net/kapheine.asc