[darcs-devel] darcs patch: fail on error in get_patches_beyond_tag. (and 6 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Fri Mar 30 08:53:26 PST 2007

I'm mostly just replying to this message to bring it to the attention of
readers, who might not find the subject-line very interesting.  I believe
the hashed inventory code is finally in a state where wider testing will be
useful, and where contributions from other developers than myself will be
practical, so if you're at all interested, pipe up!

David