[darcs-devel] darcs patch: add test for recursive add with a boring... (and 1 more)

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun May 6 00:14:50 PDT 2007

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 07:35:43 -0700, David Roundy wrote:
> Here's a fix for issue450, and a test for it.  But I also added another
> test that doesn't yet pass.  We should ensure that if we can't add a file
> specified on the command line, we don't add any of its parents either
> (unless there's some other reason to add them).  But I'm stopping work on
> this for the day.

Looks alright.  Taking the fix.  Holding on to the test.

> +                      if slurp_hasfile f s || slurp_hasdir f s || not (slurp_hasdir (super_name f) s)

If I'm reading this right, only the third part of this check is meant
for issue450.  The first two parts are for other possible errors.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.