[darcs-devel] darcs patch: fix win32 build breakage caused by unused import

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun May 13 00:48:20 PDT 2007

On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 02:54:17 +0200, Tommy Pettersson wrote:
> Pulling Simon's exec patch plus a conflicting pathc and their
> resolution patch into stable worked fine, but fore some (yet)
> unexplainable reason it causes the external.pl test to hang. I'm
> too tired to investigate that now.

Ah you'll need the patch that switches back from Control.Exception
to regular old IO.

> I'm currently leaning towards keeping 1.0.9 GHC 6.2 compatible
> and thus go with Will's patch for stable (merging and resolving
> it in unstable).

Ok, well I'll do this next week unless you change your mind.  No harm in
any case, just a trivial resolution.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.