[darcs-devel] [issue460] Error pushing over ssh to a SunOS machine

Ori Avtalion bugs at darcs.net
Tue May 15 12:19:07 PDT 2007

New submission from Ori Avtalion <oavtal at bezeqint.net>:

Using the latest version of the darcs stable branch.

I have a remote repository hosted on a SunOS machine. I work locally and
push my changes there.

Usually, it works smoothly, but yesterday I got this error after
confirming the patches to push:

"darcs: takeLock my_remote_repos/_darcs/lock in my_repos: atomic_create
my_remote_repos/_darcs/lock in my_repos: unsupported operation (Function
not implemented)"

I tried connecting to the remote machine and running "check" and
"repair" locally. No errors were found.

Today I tried again and it worked. Not sure what was wrong. I am not
able to reproduce the problem again, after copying the repositories
around and trying to push again.

nosy: EricKow, beschmi, droundy, salty-horse, tommy
status: unread
title: Error pushing over ssh to a SunOS machine