[darcs-devel] [ANN] Alpha build of a Mac OS X darcs GUI available

John Clayton john at fivesquaresoftware.com
Mon May 28 15:30:59 PDT 2007

Hello,

My name is John Clayton, and I've got a working GUI front-end for
darcs on Mac OS X that needs some alpha testers. It support browsing
and managing multiple repositories, displays a comprehensive set of
information about files and patches and lets you browse back in
history to see files at various points.

This is alpha, but a lot of useful features are in place in working.
There is definitely broken/unimplemented stuff and it might steal
your source code, so you'll need to take the necessary precautions ;-)

If you're interested in taking it for a spin send me an email at john
at fivesquaresoftware dot com and I'll let you know where you can
download it.

Best,
John

John Clayton