[darcs-devel] darcs patch: [issue319, issue440] Backup unmanged wor... (and 5 more)

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 19:06:48 UTC 2007

Ok, I am pushing some of these patches in, *except* for the two
listed below.  These spin darcs into an unpleasant conflict, so
I ended up just rebasing them, using the rewrite-patch-bundle
technique described in

    http://wiki.darcs.net/index.html/ConflictsFAQ

> Tue Aug 21 07:23:58 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
>   * [issue298] Backup conflicted working dir files as needed.
>   The difference between this and the other backup working dir patch is that
>   the files here actually are managed by darcs.  In either case, we want to
>   avoid losing the user's work.
>
> Sun Oct 21 18:42:20 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
>   * Fix conflict between issue319 and tentativelyMerge stuff.

These are the patches in question (the comment is wrong; it's issue298
that is affected by the conflict)

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.