[darcs-devel] [issue560] Getting source code

Simon Peyton-Jones bugs at darcs.net
Thu Nov 8 08:40:07 UTC 2007

New submission from Simon Peyton-Jones <simonpj at microsoft.com>:

| darcs: getCurrentDirectory: resource exhausted (Too many open files)

This sounds like a Darcs bug, but it's not one I have heard before. I'm copying the Darcs bug-tracker list, because they probably know what to do.

(Darcs guys: Richard's message appears in full below.)

Simon

nosy: beschmi, cvs-ghc, droundy, kowey, simonpj, tommy
status: unread
title: Getting source code