[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Use a single command to initialize a remote repository.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Nov 8 14:36:33 UTC 2007

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 03:00:00PM +0200, Tristan Seligmann wrote:
> Wed Nov  7 20:10:57 SAST 2007  Tristan Seligmann <mithrandi at mithrandi.za.net>
>   * Use a single command to initialize a remote repository.
>   This replaces the method of stringing together multiple commands with the
>   shell-dependent && separator.

Thanks Tristan!

Eric, I don't know if you were following the IRC discussion, but I've
looked at this and think it should go in.  Which you could probably tell on
your own.  The only potential downside would be if older versions of darcs
didn't support creating directories on the initialize --repodir option,
which would reduce our ability to interoperate with newer darcs on client
than on server.  But I don't see that as a real problem.  I don't think
this is new functionality.
Department of Physics
Oregon State University