[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Added maybeGetEnv and firstJustIO for ge... (and 1 more)

quick at sparq.org quick at sparq.org
Fri Nov 16 19:39:40 UTC 2007

Reworked another location that could make use of the firstJustIO
simplification.

This also reverts a getCurrentDirectorySansDarcs change that
seemed wrong to me (I tested it).  Maybe I didn't correctly
understand the original purpose though.

-KQ

Mon Nov 12 01:02:30 MST 2007  Kevin Quick <quick at sparq.org>
  * Added maybeGetEnv and firstJustIO for get_easy_author operation reduction (and simplification).

Thu Nov 15 22:10:16 MST 2007  Kevin Quick <quick at sparq.org>
  * Simplify tempdir_loc with firstJustIO; fix getCurrentDirectorySansDarcs