[darcs-devel] darcs roadmap

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:51:47 UTC 2007

Hi!

> Recently I saw the following patch "add format infrastructure for
> darcs-2..." committed and I'm interested what is the roadmap for darcs,
> i.e. whether the above patch is preparing ground for darcs-2.0 or we'll
> see something in 1.x?

This is for darcs 2.0.  Basically all of David's recent patches (the
conflictors stuff) are for darcs 2.0

> Any timeline planned?

I'm not sure, but we are making pretty steady progress, and I do believe
that David mentioned that he will soon be interested in having testers
for the new conflictors based 2.0 code.

No promises and official answers though.  I'll let David get to that.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.