[darcs-devel] burst of patches from conflicts

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:53:21 UTC 2007

> > > +    unsafeCompare Identity Identity = True
> >
> > Hmm.  Why are hunk patches excluded from this?
> > I might have already asked this and forgotten the answer.
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you mean by hunk patches being excluded.

Ah, sorry for the awkward quoting/phrasing.

My question was why unsafeCompare of two hunk patches is always False.
The main issue is that I don't know (/forgot if you had already
explained) what unsafeCompare is ultimately for.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.