[darcs-devel] More SSH control master debugging

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 21:11:24 UTC 2007

Petr, (and Alexander)

> An ssh bug? Anyone who can reproduce this problem with darcs, could
> you try to reproduce it -without-?

Good call!  Such a simple idea that I simply did not think of.

I wrote a little perl script to call scp several times, nothing to do
with Haskell, nothing to do with darcs and it hangs too after some
undetermined number of iterations.  Attached is the script.

I guess it's time to talk to the openssh people and see what they
think?

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.