[darcs-devel] [issue555] Possibility to return to a previous version without loosing the changes

devurandom bugs at darcs.net
Mon Oct 29 17:22:48 UTC 2007

devurandom <devurandom at gna.org> added the comment:

I know the variant with 2 repositories and pull/unpull. But I don't think it is
very convenient. Instead I would like to just reverse apply all patches up to X
to my workingcopy. This is in my opinion much more convenient than having to
copy around repositories.

btw: obliterate is an alias to unpull. Why is it needed? I think it just
confuses to have too many commands (or aliases).