[darcs-devel] darcs patch: coalesce just-created files with replace... (and 3 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Sep 17 18:30:49 UTC 2007

Here is my latest refactoring.  This time it depends on the
coalesce patch that hasn't yet been accepted, which I have
included in the patch.

Thanks, Eric, for taking all the time to review so many
patches!

David

Tue Aug  7 20:49:20 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * coalesce just-created files with replace patches.
  This change doesn't fix the bug I've been working on, but
  it is an improvement.

Wed Aug  8 18:11:45 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * fix revert_interactive.sh to work with latest coalesce.

Fri Sep 14 11:11:19 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * define and use Prim patch type

Mon Sep 17 14:13:27 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * switch over to FL for SelectPatches.