[darcs-devel] [issue776] ignoretimes.hs test fails when darcs is built with -threaded.

David Roundy bugs at darcs.net
Tue Apr 1 14:59:15 UTC 2008

New submission from David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>:

When we build darcs with -threaded, almost every test works, but the
ignoretimes.sh test fails, suggesting something is weird with our -threaded
behavior.  :(

I don't have time right now to debug this, so I thought I'd make a bug report
for later.  I imagine this will be very tricky to track down.

David

nosy: beschmi, droundy, kowey, simonmarhaskell, tommy
priority: bug
status: unread
title: ignoretimes.hs test fails when darcs is built with -threaded.