[darcs-devel] darcs patch: grammar fix

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Fri Apr 11 00:14:54 UTC 2008

Fri Apr 11 00:48:11 CEST 2008  Ferenc Wágner <wferi at niif.hu>
  * grammar fix

New patches:

[grammar fix
Ferenc Wagner <wferi at niif.hu>**20080410224811] hunk ./src/building_darcs.tex 19
-up HTTP access. They have to explicitly chosen with {\tt --with-libwww} or
+up HTTP access. They have to be explicitly chosen with {\tt --with-libwww} or

Context:

[doc updates
gwern0 at gmail.com**20080409170824
 Convert all uses of 'http://darcs.net/repos/stable' to just darcs.net, since unstable and stable were merged together, and the old URL is a 404 for darcs getting. This is a real problem, see for example <http://reddit.com/info/6ewbq/comments/c03o6d5>.
]
[fix typo in show_bug_help
Matyas Janos <mjanos5 at gmail.com>**20080408232600]
[Raise a configure error when no Text.Regex module can be found.
nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com**20080409085522]
[update README url links
gwern0 at gmail.com**20080407201333]
[add a bit more debugging info to repository identification.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080408151912]
[resolve issue385: don't worry if we can't get local changes.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080408151823]
[add test for issue385.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080408151808]
[resolve issue786:  implement oops command.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080408145856]
[fix URL in network test.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080408145407]
[fix manual bug.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080407191736]
[add new show bug command (hidden) to see what darcs will report if we encounter a bug.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080407175410]
[automatically work out the version of the stable release.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080407171850]
[set prefs again (they got lost on convert).
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080407171559]
[update darcs repository URL.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080407164601]
[fix up website for new release.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080407164010]
[simplify determine_release_state.pl.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080407153000]
[make determine_release_state.pl use changes --count.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080407152347]
[add --count output option to changes.
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080407151825]
[TAG 2.0.0
David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20080407150638]
Patch bundle hash:
e8392ceceeb4490d209df07030558c4d789cc7b2