[darcs-devel] darcs patch: FastPackedString.hs: rw linesPS using By... (and 5 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Fri Apr 11 14:34:28 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 12:06:43AM -0400, Gwern Branwen wrote:
>  Thu Apr 10 23:45:45 EDT 2008
>   * rm OldFastPackedString.hs

I'm rather confused.  Do you have some reason for eliminating the existing
non-buggy FastPackedString? Besides the fact that I don't have bytestring
installed, it seems like now is when it would be especially valuable to
you, since you're engaged in rewriting the current buggy bytestring code,
and it would be useful to have a correct reference to which you could
compare.

Could you resend without removing the existing implementation?
Department of Physics
Oregon State University