[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Create the api-doc dir if it does not exist.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Apr 21 14:25:26 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 01:50:07PM +0000, E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk wrote:
> David, how about making something like http://darcs.net/api-doc live?
> (somebody might want to add the patch count to its index page)
>
> Then again, people could just make api-doc themselves if they really
> wanted it.

Before I could do that I'd have to figure out how to build the api-doc.  I
presume it requires some sort of recent version of haddock? Perhaps we
could add a configure test and then build the api-doc as part of make
website, if a modern-enough version of haddock exists?

> Mon Apr 21 14:48:00 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
>   * Create the api-doc dir if it does not exist.

Applied.
Department of Physics
Oregon State University