[darcs-devel] Curl build issues

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Mon Apr 21 15:46:40 UTC 2008

>>>>> "David" == David Roundy <daveroundy at gmail.com> writes:

David> And really, there isn't much point unless folks other than darcs
David> were to start using it, as the autoconf/make build system works
David> very well, and is friendlier to porters than anything written in
David> Haskell is likely to be.

Pls. excuse me for writing, but I'm curious how the plans for cabal-2.0
can solve the present problem of backward compatibility for darcs'
build-system?

(Purely pragmatic question seeing that majority of haskell projects
stick to Cabal, so it would be worth to explore the possibility to serve 100%)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D