[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Rename ColourPrinter to ColorPrinter. (and 4 more)

E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 22 15:27:29 UTC 2008

Miscellaneous changes.  Not sure if I worded the issue809 fix right.

Mon Apr 21 16:40:43 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Rename ColourPrinter to ColorPrinter.
  We might as well standardize on American spelling in the code.

Tue Apr 22 16:07:36 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * doc: darcs-2 is no longer experimental.

Tue Apr 22 16:08:09 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * resolve issue809: doc: darcs get is not lazy by default.

Tue Apr 22 16:14:20 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * doc tweak

Tue Apr 22 16:23:46 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Canonize G. Branwen, P. Rockai, L. Komolodin and R. Lamers.
  All anonymous patches get assigned to Gwern.