[darcs-devel] announcing franchise 0.0

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Wed Apr 23 16:43:42 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 08:37:06AM -0700, David Roundy wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the existence (not release, properly) of
> franchise, a new configuration/build system for Haskell programs and
> packages.

Hi David!
I like this idea.. ( I had it myself in another context : Generating nix
expressions and figuring out dependencies automatically..)

Is Franchise only meant to compile executables?
Or is there some support for libraries as well?
You need to feed in at least a list of exposed modules I guess

Marc Weber