[darcs-devel] [issue982] wish: darcs push without remote darcs

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Sun Aug 10 20:03:22 UTC 2008

New submission from Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>:

I don't think we should work on this right away, but it would help quite a few
people.  It seems like we would need a copy of defaultrepo's inventory,
pristine and patches (good thing we have all that hard linking).  Seems like a
scheme where we lock the remote repository, sync, apply on our copy of the
remote repo, sync, unlock could be doable.

We'd also need to gracefully handle people pushing to different repos.

nosy: beschmi, dagit, kowey, tommy
priority: feature
status: deferred
title: wish: darcs push without remote darcs