[darcs-devel] [issue1035] get => hangs (2.0.2+126)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Aug 25 19:50:03 UTC 2008

New submission from Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>:

More trouble with darcs get, this time on Linux X86_64 machine

libcurl 7.18.0
darcs 2.0.2+126
using a proxy server

Interestingly, it does not appear to hang in the same place each time.

Maybe it's getting further along each time (I do have the global cache enabled
on this machine, if this explains anything)

I will attach a list of patches from Dmitry since 2.0.2 along with the --debug
--timings logs

[by the way, Dmitry, I've added an HTTP topic to the bugtracker; maybe you
should consider editing your details so that you are nosy on that topic]

files: darcs-curl-log-2008-08-25.tgz
messages: 5692
nosy: dagit, dmitry.kurochkin, kowey
priority: bug