[darcs-devel] [issue977] get => Possible bug in URL.waitNextUrl (2.0.2 + 20)

dmitry.kurochkin bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 27 18:42:07 UTC 2008

dmitry.kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com> added the comment:

Actually, the log shows select() error. I wouldn't expect it to be related to
Jason's work. Besides I have changed how select() is called recently. So it *is*
possible that there is a bug. But I do not see it on linux.

I would prefer to close this bug and, if you see select() failures again, open a
new one. Perhaps some more debug prints should be added for such errors...

Regards,
  Dmitry

status: in-progress -> resolved-in-unstable