[darcs-devel] [issue655] can't push after cancelling send

Alex Shinn bugs at darcs.net
Thu Feb 7 17:29:45 UTC 2008

New submission from Alex Shinn <alexshinn at gmail.com>:

My remote server went down earlier so I couldn't push to the
main repository.  Someone else needed a patch I had just
made, so I tried sending it with "darcs send --to addr" but
I get:

darcs failed:  Not a repository:  (/_darcs/inventory: openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory))

So I just decided to wait, but now that the server is back
up I can't push anymore:

chernushka:hato$ darcs push
darcs: bug in darcs!
Empty filename in is_relative
Please report this to bugs at darcs.net,
If possible include the output of 'darcs --exact-version'.

chernushka:hato$ darcs --exact-version
darcs compiled on Oct  6 2007, at 14:09:30
# configured Sat Jun 16 09:59:48 PDT 2007
./configure /usr/local/share/config.site /usr/local/etc/config.site

Context:

[TAG 1.0.9
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20070603213706]

nosy: alexshinn, beschmi, droundy, kowey, tommy
status: unread
title: can't push after cancelling send