[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Add a 'show authors' command.

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:43:54 UTC 2008

>  I notice that this command doesn't sort or perform any sorting, nubbing or
>  counting.  Is this intended so that users can perform their own counting?

Yep!  Somebody should update the docs to suggest
 darcs show authors | sort | uniq -c | sort -n -r

But I figure that people have to do something like our canonization
(for that matter, I was about to submit a patch which uses show
authors, but decided that was a bad idea for some reason)

>  It might also be a good idea to extend this command to accept most of the
>  flags changes accepts, so that we could query

Hey, nice!   Hope somebody steps up :-)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9