[darcs-devel] Where is unstable?

Mark Stosberg mark at stosberg.com
Fri Feb 15 01:39:18 UTC 2008

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Jason Dagit wrote:

> I just tried to 'darcs send' to the unstable repository but I get this:
> $ darcs send http://darcs.net/repos/unstable
>
> darcs failed:  Not a repository: http://darcs.net/repos/unstable
> (Failed to download URL
> http://darcs.net/repos/unstable/_darcs/inventory: )
>
> I also tried unstable-hashed.  Both of which are listed on the
> darcs.net home page as being darcs repositories.
>
> Can anyone restore access to these or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Jason,

I'm sorry. I typed the word "Google" into Google earlier and I think I
broke the internet.

( Reference: IT Crowd episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fet0SCt7uGg ).

Jokes aside, I think you have the addresses right. However, I noticed if
I type them into Firefox, they don't seem to work, but when I "darcs
pull", they seem to.

     Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/