[darcs-devel] [issue699] darcs2 cannot check the ghc-darcs repository

Simon Marlow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Feb 18 12:50:44 UTC 2008

New submission from Simon Marlow <simonmarhaskell at gmail.com>:

I built a darcs-unstable from today's sources (18 Feb 2008), and it hangs
eating all my memory whan I try to 'darcs check' a GHC repository (darcs2
format).

The reason I'm trying this is because I have a darcs2 from a couple of
weeks ago built with bytestring support, that fails to 'darcs check' the
GHC repository, claiming an inconsistency.  I'll report this separately, as
the issue may still exist.

nosy: beschmi, droundy, kowey, simonmarhaskell, tommy
status: unread
title: darcs2 cannot check the ghc-darcs repository