[darcs-devel] [issue703] darcs changes and list_authors hang

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Feb 22 08:12:25 UTC 2008

New submission from Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>:

This patch causes darcs changes and list_authors to hang (maybe they're just
taking very long?)

Fri Feb 15 20:31:30 GMT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Hopefully have type witnesses

Jason thought it might be related to my machine when I had accidentally started
(and interrupted) a rm -rf / (errant makefile).  I've checked the disk, indeed
found some errors and corrected them, but I still get this issue.

I was wondering if somebody else can reproduce this (MacOS X, 10.4, Intel; GHC
6.8.2 binary from the website)

nosy: beschmi, droundy, kowey, tommy
priority: bug
status: unread
title: darcs changes and list_authors hang